Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inglot Haul - Black Friday 2012 Sale!

I placed my very first order with Inglot over Black Friday and I am quite pleased.  I made a mistake in my ordering (which is gone over in the video linked below) and I could not have been more pleased with the level of customer service that I received.  Well done Inglot!

This is my YouTube Haul Video

Now to the Goodies!!!

I got the Freedom Palette with 10 shadows.  The palette and shadows are magnetic which is great for placing them in the palette - they will not fall out!  I used labels to put the numbers on the palette so that I would know what was what as the numbers are on the underside of each shadow and hidden by the palette.







I also got a foundation (YSM 41), concealer, 2 liners and a mascara.  I absolutely adore the blue mascara.  The concealer is called "Perfect Concealer".  The mascara is Colour Play in #03, and the liners are Full Metal Eyeliner in #527 and 521.






I am very happy with the products purchased, the customer service, and the quality of the products.  The eye shadows go on like butter and are super blendable.  I cannot wait to place my next order.

Find me on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-Up-Junkie/228173573898681

No comments:

Post a Comment