Sunday, February 3, 2013

Lumikki Haul #2 - February 1, 2013

I received my second order of Lumikki Cosmetics a couple of days ago and I really like everything I got.  Their pigments are reasonably priced and are just stunning.  Below are some swatches and a look I did today using 5 of the colors from this haul.

I hope you enjoy!

The packaging is super cute - wrapped up in pink tissue paper with their cute logo sticker.  The shadows came packaged in bubble wrap underneath the pink tissue paper and shipped in a padded envelope.  Everything arrived safely!









This is the look I created today. I used Puff on the lid, Evil Queen in the crease, Androgyny between the crease and brow highlight, Princess as brow highlight and inner corner highlight, and Blue Grenade on the lower lashline over top of Makeup Forever's Aquaeyes pencil in 7L.  This is one of my favorite purple looks ever!




I highly recommend Lumikki Cosmetics.  They have an Etsy storefront and customer service is exceptional!  If you need to communicate with Sule, message her through Etsy - she's very prompt to reply back.  First time customers also receive 15% off first orders!  Sule just finished putting a bunch of new pigments up and she also sells fingernail polish. I've not tried any of her polishes yet but I will soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment