Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beauty From The Earth - Blush Haul!

I got some samples of some new blushes coming out in the next couple of weeks along with some full sized jars of some blushes that will not be going to the new Website when it launches.  You can ignore the "B" on the bottom of the jar.  I placed those there so I would remember that they were all blushes (large order).  





Left to Right:  Tipsy (bright rosy pink), Future Ex-Wife (pale lilac), Sleepy Hollow (pale lilac but just a tad darker than Future Ex-Wife), Kitten (peachy pink shimmer - definitely a favorite), and Old Flame (matte brownish red).
These are the discontinued blushes.  Some really pretty shades here ... I expected Moroccan to be much darker but it is one of my favorites.  I had planned to use it as a bronzer but will be able to use it as a blush as it is not anywhere near as dark as I thought it was going to be.  YAY!

Somehow I missed getting Adobe in this first swatch photo ... but it is in the next one.  
Left To Right:  Sunset (Matte reddish brown - I have been using this as a bronzer and I LOVE it!),Winter Mauve (Shimmery peach), Buff Apricot (peachy pink), Neutral Pink (pale pink - very light and perfect for very fair skin tones), and Moroccan


All of the Blushes - Left to Right:  Tipsy, Future Ex-Wife, Sleepy Hollow, Kitten, Old Flame, Adobe, Sunset, Winter Mauve, Buff Apricot, Neutral Pink, Moroccan.



1 comment:

  1. Love these, I really want to order samples of these now....... and I named Old Flame, yay! :D

    ReplyDelete