Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mon Ennui Look #3

After receiving my second order from Mon Ennui yesterday, I knew today's look had to be comprised of ME products.  This one did not disappoint!  It is one of my favorites for sure!!

I used:  Cupcake Addict (pink shimmer on the lid), Heartbreaker (dark eggplant purple with pink glitter in the crease), Mystique (deep purple above Heartbreaker and also brushed over top of a purple liner on the top lash line), Dream Catcher (teal green placed in the crease and also brushed over top of a purple liner on the lower lash line), Tzatziki (brow highlight), and Green Eyed Monster Nano Glitter (that sparkling green glitter in my crease)!  For cheeks, I used ME's Dollhouse blush.  Definitely a fan!

I can't wait to use these products more.  I also used Pigment Potion for Lips and mixed some Beauty From The Earth Pigment in Raspberry for the lip color.  LOVE....LOVE.....LOVE!






No comments:

Post a Comment