Friday, February 10, 2012

Smokey Smoulder Collection by Pretty Addictions - FOTD 02/10/2012

I wanted to use my new Pretty Addictions collection that I received today.  To create this wonderfully smokey look I used the following:


  • BFTE Mineral Foundation
  • Blush - Pretty Addictions - Watermelon Prowl
  • Lips:  MAC's Creamsheen Style Curve Lipstick with Pretty Addictions Shattered Diamonds Knockout Glitter over top.  I then used Buxom's Gloss in Mia over top to shine up the lips!
  • Eyes:  Base:  Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphault; Lid - Silver Screen; outer V/Crease - Nemesis (both by Pretty Addictions); Brow Highlight/Inner Corner/Tear Duct Area - Urban Decay's Virgin from the Naked Palette.  I also used a little bit of Pretty Addictions' Shattered Diamonds Glitter in Horns over Halo in the crease for a little pop!  I mixed the glitter with a bit of MUFE Eye Seal and used an angled liner brush to apply
  • For Liner, I used Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion and brushed Nemesis over top.  I also used Perversion in the waterline.  For the lower lash line, I used Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Deviant with Darkness brushed over top

Here is a link to my Youtube video showing this look.  It is not a tutorial but it will give you a bit more information on this look.





No comments:

Post a Comment