Monday, February 13, 2012

Beauty From the Earth - Purple Haze & Spider Venom - 2/13/2011

With purple being one of my absolute favorite colors, I could not wait to try Loreal's new Infallible Eyeshadow.  I got Perpetual Purple.  While this shadow is perfectly stunning by itself and can be worn by itself, it served as an awesome base for this sexy purple smokey eye!  I absolutely LOVE this look.  I also got the Midnight Blue Infallible shadow and can't wait to try that as a base for my BFTE shadows.

This is what I used:

Face - BFTE mineral foundation
Cheeks - BFTE blus in Lush
Lips - Buxom gloss in Katie

Eyes:  Primer - Benefit's Stay Don't Stray.  Base - Loreal Infallible shadow in Perpetual Purple.  On the lid, I used BFTE's Purple Haze.  In the crease I used BFTE's Spider Venom and the brow highlight was BFTE's Cloud 9.
Liner:  Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero with Spider Venom brushed over top for the top lash line.  I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom for the bottom lash line, again with Spider Venom brushed over top.  In the waterline, I used Zero on top and Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Yeyo for the bottom.

This is one of my favorite looks.  Very smokey, very sexy!  I hope you like it!









No comments:

Post a Comment