Saturday, February 25, 2012

Beauty From The Earth - Eye Shadow Haul!

Last week, I got some great shadows and I have finished the photos and YouTube videos for this haul. Blush Haul Video! Shadow Haul Video!


This is what I got:  Winter Rose and Paris shadows.  Paris was Color of The Week last week and is a wonderful glittery pink shade of awesome!  Winter Rose is a shimmery peach sort of shade.  Very pretty and will be used a lot. 




I also got 3 collections.  BFTE is now packaging the collections a bit differently and they are so stinkin' cute!  Check this out!



First Up:  Bring On The Berries.


Next is Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.  That pink color on top was not included in this collection.  I just put that in this photo to show you all the new lids that BFTE has come out with.  They are heat stamped with their logo on top of each lid.  How cool is that huh?!



Finally, is Hard Rock.


All three of these collections are awesome and will be used a lot!  This last photo is the entire haul - all shadows and blushes that I received last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment