Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Glittery Valentine - Beauty From the Earth and Pretty Addictions

So I created this wonderfully glittery and gorgeous Valentines Day look today using BFTE and also Pretty Addictions.  I really like how this one came out ... who doesn't just love GLITTER!

For this look I used:
Face:  BFTE Mineral Foundation;  Cheeks - Pretty Addictions Blush in Watermelon Prowl; Lips:  MAC's Lipglass in Dare to Dare
Eyes:  Two Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue (Primer).  On the lid, I used Addicted.  In the crease, I used Midnight Kisses.  For Brow Highlight, I used Satin Sheets.  For tear duct highlight, I used Babycakes.  All of the shadows were BFTE.  The glitter in the crease is by Pretty Addictions and it is called  Knockout which is from their Shattered Diamonds Glitter collection.

I just love glitter and I absolutely love how this came out.  Red and purple together are gorgeous!  I hope you enjoy!






1 comment: