Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mon Ennui Haul

So, a few weeks back, I entered a makeup contest.  It was a Burlesque/Pinup look contest on Mon Ennui's Facebook Page and I took 5th place.  I'm quite proud of myself!  I won a $10.00 gift certificate to spend at Mon Ennui's store and a super cute pair of Cameo Earrings.  Can't wait to sport those out to karaoke tomorrow night!

So now for some photos! The first two photos are the prizes for 5th place in the Burlesque contest.  My Look can be seen here.  I was inspired by the movie Burlesque with Cher and Christina Aguilera.


This is called "Druid"  It is so super cool... I love this shad of green.  So unique.  Very shimmery.  I got a $10.00 gift certificate and this was the color that I chose.  It is a full 10-gram jar jam packed full of product!

This is the entire haul!  Because Vivi was running a special over the weekend (which I did not even realize she was running), I got that great mini brush.  This is fabulous for fine details.  I love this brush!  Was such a fabulous nice surprise.



... and now for the rest of the photos of the jars showing the color names and the swatches will be at the bottom of this post.  First the glitters!






... and swatches of said glitters!  First one is no flash and the second one is with flash!


... and now the awesome mineral shadows.  Each jar is jam packed with 10 grams (quite possibly more) of product.  The jar is packed so full that the sifter may not be quite firm in your jar so BE CAREFUL, ladies!



Sorry this one is so blurry - the awesomeness is so hard to pick up.


This is Soft Rain from Mon Ennui's website.





Swatches .. first photo is no flash.  Second photo is with flash.

... and these are swatches of the sample baggies that I got for being a new customer!   Tzatziki, Fairytale, Fair Ground Fluff, and Butcher (first photo is no flash and second photo is with flash)



You can also order Mon Ennui products here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I am glad I ordered from them, but thanks, I now have two more colors to add to my list next time I order! *weee*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just two? HA! I know the feeling, I am very happy with the products I got. They are stunning! I can't wait to order more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous.. I'm dying for Druid and those glitters! Fairground Fluff looks really pretty too<3

    ReplyDelete