Saturday, January 28, 2012

BFTE - Matte Bloggers Set Review

So I got my matte bloggers set from Beauty From the Earth and I love them all.  I got Patriot (A bright Navy Blue), Girl Next Door (Peachy Pink) and Main Stage (another great Blue shade).  I also ordered Whisper (Color of the Week), Electric (OMG wait til you see this swatch!  It is a bright shimmery blue), and a sample jar of Diamonds (a glittery white highlight color).

I can't wait to wear all of these colors!

This first one is Main Stage


This one is Patriot


Girl Next Door


Electric (LOVE this color)!


Diamonds 

Patriot, Girl Next Door and Main Stage (Matte) Indoors without flash


Patriot, Girl Next Door, Main Stage, Diamonds and Electric (Natural Light - Shade)

 Patriot, Girl Next Door, Main Stage, Diamonds and Electric (indoors without flash)


Diamonds and Electric! (Indoors without flash)


Electric!!  I love this color! (Outdoors in the Sunshine!!)



2 comments:

  1. I love Electric too, it's one of my new fave blues!<333 Now I want Mainstage and Girl Nextdoor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty aren't they? Another gal posted on my makeup junkie page that Girl Next Door is her favorite matte color. Crystal did good picking my colors!

    ReplyDelete