Monday, January 9, 2012

Pretty Addictions - EOTD 1/9/2012

This is my second look created with my new Pretty Addictions order.  This is a neutral eye look that is so very pretty.  I really like Snow Blow - it is the most gorgeous brow highlight.  I thought it was going to be white like snow when I ordered it.  When I saw it for the first time, I was stunned at its beauty - it has a very slight blue tint to it.  You really must see it to appreciate it!

I hope you enjoy this look.  For this look, I used:


  • Lid Primer - Benefit's Stay Don't Stray
  • All over the lid, I brushed Pretty Addition Secretly Violent
  • In the outer crease, I brushed in 25 Karat Gold
  • Brow highlight was Snow Blow
  • Liner - Urban Decay 24/7 in Perversion (upper and lower including water line)
  • Mascara - Tarte's Lights, Camera Lashes.





1 comment:

  1. oo this is nice Kim, sort of a neutral look! I love it! Secretly Violent looks like an awesome color, I can't wait to tr it! ;D

    ReplyDelete