Thursday, January 26, 2012

FOTD Using Maybelline Color Tattoo Tough as Taupe Base

After doing an in-depth review last night, I wanted to use one of the new Maybelline Color Tattoo's as my base today.  Tough as Taupe was the one chosen! I was going for a pink and brown smoky eye but with the brown base it turned out as a purple smoky eye - equally gorgeous I think!  The dark base really does help the colors pop!

Products used:
Face:  Primer - MAC's Matte Cream (I'll be doing a review on this after using it a few more times also); Foundation - BFTE's Custom Blend Mineral Foundation
Cheeks:  BFTE's Mineral Blush in Lush
Lips:  Buxom Gloss in Sugar

Eyes:  Primer - BFTE Eye/Lip Primer.  Over top of the primer, I used Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe.
BFTE Shadows:   Inner 2/3 of lid - Deja Vu, outer third of lid and crease - Gable; Very Vanilla was used to blend out harsh lines between crease and brow highlight.  Brow Highlight and in the inner corner of my lid/tear duct area was Glistening.
Liner:  Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero with Gable brushed over top (both upper and lower lashline).  I also used Zero in my waterline.
Brows:  Urban Decay's Buck







No comments:

Post a Comment