Saturday, January 21, 2012

FOTD - Beauty From The Earth - "Mermaid!"

After watching Leesha's video on Youtube (XSparkage) using Mermaid Leesha's Awesome Video!, I just had to order Mermaid and try it for myself.  I absolutely love how this came out.

Products Used:
Foundation - BFTE Mineral Foundation - custom blend (yep, they will mix a custom blend for you - I have 3 shades in mine to get the perfect match!)
Blush - BFTE Mineral Blush in Georgia Peach
Lip Gloss:  MAC Viva Glam V Lip Glass

Eyes:
Primer:  Two Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI) in Candlelight
Base:  Inner lid - NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk; outer V and Crease - ELF black liner pencil
Shadows:  BFTE Mineral Shadow in Mermaid all over the eyelid and a bit of BTFE's Beautiful as the brow highlight
Liner:  Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Junkie with Mermaid brushed over top.  I also used this on the lower lash line but in the inner third of my eye, I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Yeyo and brushed Mermaid over top.
I also lined my upper and lower waterline with UD 24/7 pencil in Junkie.
Mascara:  Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes

Here are the photos.  I hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment