Monday, January 16, 2012

Rainbow Eyes - BFTE

So I found this look on Makeupbee yesterday and fell in love.  Neons .... I just had to recreate it with BFTE products.

Face:  BFTE Mineral Foundation - Custom Blend
Cheeks:  BFTE shadow in Raspberry
Lips:  NYX gloss in Doll Pink

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk as Base (Normally I would also use a primer but it is late in the day so I skipped this step)
Lid:  Green Apple, Lemon, Raspberry, Blue Bird
Crease:  Black liner to draw in crease for making the deep crease a bit darker.  Then I used Walking on Water over top of that liner with a pencil brush and blended up.  I then used a blending brush to work Walking on Water up towards the brow line.
Brow Highlight:  Whisper
Liner:  MAC's Blacktrack gel liner
Lower Lashline:  Green Apple and Walking on Water

.... and now for the photos!!  I love how this one turned out.  I feel like I ran into a rainbow!!  :D






No comments:

Post a Comment