Monday, January 16, 2012

FOTD - Beauty From The Earth - TGIF

Ok, so it isn't Friday, it's Monday but it is my Sunday... say that 10 times fast.... My look today was done using mineral shadows from my favorite Indie Company ... Beauty From The Earth (BFTE).  I have never had a bad color purchase.

For this look I used:
Face - BFTE Mineral Foundation - Custom Blend
Cheeks - BFTE Shadow in Stunning
Lips - Buxom Gloss in Ruby

Eyes:
Base - NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (I normally also use a primer but since I am going to do another look today, I didn't use a primer)
Lid:  BFTE Mineral Shadow in TGIF
Crease - BFTE Mineral Shadow in Dangerous
Second Crease (To Lighten and Blend Harsh Edges) - BFTE Mineral Shadow in Baked
Brow Highlight and Tear duct - Beautiful

These photos really do not do justice to the stunning glittery punch in TGIF.  It is such a gorgeous red color that will definitely be used a lot.  I hope you enjoy the colors.

To order, visit their website BFTE ... also you can find BFTE on Facebook BFTE Facebook.







No comments:

Post a Comment