Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pretty Addictions Haul 01/07/2012

I received my highly anticipated package today and I was not disappointed (not that I expected to be by any means).  The packaging was super duper cute!  Kas even included a hand-written thank you card.  Very much appreciated.  :D

So on to the Haul and Pics!!  I bought the Sweet Like Candy collection which is six new colors in a cute Tootsie Roll tin.  The colors in this collection include:  Tickled Mermaid, Famous, Secretly Violent, Royal Rebel, Enchanted and Sangria.

Since this was my first time ordering anything from PA, I wanted to order a few more shades as well.  I got:  Candy Corn, Hell on Heels, Frostbitten, and 25 Karat Gold in 5 gram jars and a sample clam shell jar of Snow Blow.  When you spend $15.00, Kas also includes a free COTW (Color Of The Week) and this week it was Kiwi.

Every one of these colors swatched beautifully. I do have a few standout favorites (Hell on Heels, Sangria, Snow Blow, Secretly Violent, Royal Rebel, and Candy Corn).  I cannot wait to do some looks with these great colors.

























... And now for the Swatches ...






No comments:

Post a Comment