Monday, January 9, 2012

BFTE Valentines Day Look #1

Today, I created my first Valentines Day look.  All products used are BFTE unless otherwise noted.


  • Foundation - Custom mix mineral foundation
  • Blush - Combination of Lava Momma and Candy Shop mineral shadow
  • Lips:  MAC Dare to Dare Lip Glass
  • Lid primer:  Benefit's Stay Don't Stray
  • Base - MAC's Dangerous Cuvee
  • Inner Lid:  Deja Vu
  • Middle Lid:  Aphrodite
  • Crease/Outer V - Midnight Kisses
  • Inner Crease - Lava Momma
  • Brow Highlight - Whisper
  • Liner:  Urban Decay 24/7 glide on liner in Ransom with Midnight Kisses brushed over top (both upper and lower liner)
  • Mascara - Tarte Lights, Camera Lashes
I had planned to make this into a video tutorial but once I finished with the left eye, that eye was watering and tearing too much.  My next Valentines Day look, I will try to do a video tutorial on - provided my eyes cooperate!





No comments:

Post a Comment